TRY Blogging

toothpaste for dinner

Friday, April 3, 2020

Day Nine

I can only feel the turmoil
you are going through
from this distance,
strange when even I type
the word, I can't feel it
I don't feel the distance 
between us anymore.
Yes, it is not same as
the closeness, physical proximity
brings, like I can't see
the changing colors of your eyes
the expressions and hues,
and glows and shades
you go through all day, all night.
But I can feel you close inside me
I can feel the urges, desires, wants
you don't want to addict to,
but I feel deep inside each of these
is the urge of freedom, urge to live
which brings flamingoes to our land
from the millions of miles.
I don't know how to put in words
and I guess, I won't know
till I speak to you with my voice.
But My Love, worry less,
for this is a phase, it shall pass
and what will remain, is that
flamingo's flight.

0 comments: