TRY Blogging

toothpaste for dinner

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Unique She

As the days pass,
the time, the situations,
the fate slowly reveal her to me
Like the valley is revealed
from the clouds as sun starts shining brighter.
Slowly I realize the grandiose,
The magnificence, the intricacies
Of her beauty.
Her beautiful warrior soul
Her ways, her faith, her love, the way she can empathize with everyone around her become more prominent with each passing day.
I stand awestruck, spellbinded.
Helplessly, hopelessly drowning in her love.
Her ways of love are different than those of the world, more beautiful than the definition of love, the world understands.
Her courage, her acceptance of both the world is so unique.
I admire her, adore her more than that I have started worshipping her.
Earlier I had glimpse of her soul which made me fall of her, made me musing about her. But now when every day I get to see her, she steals my heart all over again.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... How you made me feel good about myself...
And I see your mighty warrior soul too... I m just a follower of urs